CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Fighting....

With MYSELF!!!


This morning I woke up around 4:15a and had the beginnings of a headache. So, I took a couple of Tylenol, laid back down, and decided NOT to go work out. A few minutes passed. I was STILL awake b/c I could hear my neighbors moving around upstairs. I figured I wasn't going to ever actually go back to sleep. So, I got up, got ready, and hit the door....

30 minutes on the elliptical. Yay! Not too shabby for someone who wasn't originally gonna' work out at all this morning. :o)

I must admit that last week I only went 3 times. This week I hope to do better. Wish me luck!

Amy

1 comments:

Jamie Ainsworth said...

Keep it up! I'm having to fight with myself to go at night; some nights I just want to crawl into bed and call it a day (like last night), but I go anyway. We can do this!