CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Timing...

Just a short post to say that I will always hold to my belief that e.v.e.r.y. thing happens for a reason. We may not ever know those reasons, at least not until we see our Jesus face to face. But they are still reasons nonetheless...


My heart is heavy for the family and friends who lost such a bright light on Friday. I did not know him, but I pray that all who have been affected by the loss of Latrell Dunbar are granted a peace that passes all understanding...

At the same time, my heart is glad for a different reason. Just when I had resigned myself to giving up on ever finding a friend I haven't talked to in YEARS, VOILA! Facebook to the rescue... I stumbled across a post where my best friend was now "friends" with this person. And so I am happy to be reconnecting and catching up with a friend who knew me over half my lifetime ago.... :o)

0 comments: